- We are happy to refund the cost of any item purchased on our website, excluding £10 to cover cost of delivery.
- Bespoke orders are non-refundable and non-exchangeable (see below for what constitutes a bespoke order).
- If you decide an item is not right for you and wish to return it please contact us within 14 working days of receipt of delivery, stating your name, order number, the code and product name of the item you wish to return, date of purchase, reason for return and whether you’d like a refund or an exchange. If you’d like an exchange, state the product name and code of the item you’d like sent to you. We will then issue you with a Returns Code. Once you have received this, you must return the item to us within 7 working days, along with the returns form that we’ll send to you.
- If you are purchasing a gift it may be possible to extend the standard 14 working day returns period – please contact us before purchasing to arrange this.
- The cost of returning an item is your responsibility. We strongly advise that you post items back to us using a secure, signed for, insured postal service such as Royal Mail’s Special Delivery service. We cannot accept responsibility for items that are damaged or lost on their way back to us.
- Items should be returned to us unworn and in their original packaging, and with any tags intact. We will not accept returns on items without original tags or packaging, that have been worn or are no longer in a saleable condition.
- Refunds will only be made to the card with which the item was originally purchased.
- Refunds will be made within 30 working days of cancellation notice.
- Please read our Shipping policy for information on delivery times and charges
- Please note that the returns policy outlined above applies to website purchases only. We do not give refunds for items purchased in our Exeter or Taunton galleries, but we are more than happy to provide an exchange or a credit note if you return an item within 14 days (except in the case of bespoke orders – see below).
- We are happy to order in rings in sizes not listed on our website as a bespoke order. Similarly, the handmade nature of the work we sell means that it is usually possible to request changes to elements of a design – we are happy to arrange this as a bespoke order.
- We regret that bespoke orders are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- A bespoke order is any item of jewellery that is made to your personal specifications.
- Ring sizing is your responsibility. If you have ordered a ring as a bespoke order and you decide it is the wrong size for you, it may be possible to re-size it. However, re-sizing will incur a fee covering any costs involved (charges will vary depending on the extent of the re-size and the style of ring).
- Items are carefully inspected before posting. However, should the item you have ordered have a fault we are, of course, happy to refund its cost, including postage charges.
- Items deemed faulty are those that arrive with the customer damaged, or where there is a manufacturing fault.
- If an item arrives damaged or faulty, notify us within 14 working days at email@example.com, noting your name, order number, date of purchase, the code and product name of the item you wish to return, the way in which the item is faulty and whether you would like a refund, replacement, or exchange. If you’d like an exchange, state the product name and code of the item you’d like sent to you.
- Once you have sent us an email about the fault, please wait for a response from us before posting an item back to us.
- If a manufacturing fault becomes evident over time, notify us as soon as you become aware of it, including the information listed above.
- For faulty items, please slip the postage receipt into the package before sending it back to us, so that we can refund you for the postage you have paid to return the item to us.
- On return items will be inspected. Items deemed to be damaged as a result of negligence on the part of the customer will not be accepted as faulty. In such instances, a repair may be offered at the customer’s expense, and items will be returned to the customer at their own cost. See our Jewellery Care page for advice on how to care for your jewellery.
- Where possible, we are happy to carry out repairs on items. Please contact to discuss a repair, before sending an item to us.
- Repairs to items damaged as a result of wear and tear will incur a charge covering delivery and any other costs involved.